We are looking for an energetic, team player Sales Associate to join our Team.
We offer flexible hours, direct hire, full time and part-time, $1.00 shift differential on overnight hours.
Benefits: Dental, Vision, PTO, STD, LTD, Life and free medical health coverage.
Job Title: Customer Service Associate
The Sales Associate works to support the success and profitability of the store. They hold a crucial role because they create the first and last impression with customers in their store every day. The Customer Service Associate is responsible for supporting the management team in facilitating and completing all store level tasks including food preparation, cash register duties, customer service, cleaning and all other related functions. The Customer Service Associate ensures an exceptional customer experience by providing world class customer service and fosters a cohesive, collaborative, team-oriented relationship with all team members.
- Smile and greet customers in a friendly manner as they enter the store. Provide a fast, friendly, and enjoyable shopping experience for all customers. Respond to customer requests in a timely and efficient manner. Engage each customer genuinely and thank them for their business.
- Operate a cash register adhering to all company policies and standards. Maintain proper cash levels and follow all cash handling and shift change processes and procedures to ensure no cash shortages occur.
- Adhere to federal and state laws, and company policy regarding the sale of alcohol, tobacco, lottery and all other age restricted products.
- Ensure the proper execution of assigned foodservice programs and procedures. Assure fresh, quality food, hot coffee and beverages are always available.
- Follow uniform, appearance, and dress code policies.
- Adhere to the execution of established safety and security policies and procedures.
- Ensure the proper execution of all assigned store level marketing programs.
- Suggestively sell promotions, food and beverage specials and company loyalty programs.
- Maintain a clean customer-ready store inside and outside.
- Complete all store housekeeping functions (i.e., Cleaning, dusting, sweeping, mopping, emptying trash, cleaning restrooms, cleaning food service equipment, policing parking areas and lot, cleaning gas pumps, etc.)
- Replenish products and supplies to ensure in-stock conditions at all times. Rotate and front-face stock to ensure freshness and quality of products and easy customer access. Remove damaged and out-of-code merchandise from the shelves. Keep the store looking neat and attractive.
- Communicate with the Management team regarding customer requests or complaints and any vendor related concerns. Report all theft and any suspected shoplifting.
- Check in external and internal vendors according to standards and procedures.
- Follow all company policies, procedures, and quality standards.
- Assume other duties and responsibilities as assigned to accommodate store operational needs.
- Represent the company brand by exemplifying its core values.
- Must be at least 18 years of age to be considered for this position.
- Ability to Multitask, perform repeated bending, reaching, prolonged standing, and be able to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds.
- Basic language and mathematical skills.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Willingness to work weekends, nights, and holidays as scheduled.
- Must be able to reliably report to work on time, as scheduled.