\*$1,000 sign on bonus ($500 paid out after pay period following 30 days of employment, $500 paid out after pay period following 90 days of employment)\*
\*$1,000 retention bonus paid in July 2023 following 90 days of employment\*
Pay: From $18.00 per hour (Base rate increases for related experience and/or bachelor’s degree in a related field)
- Health insurance
- PPO Plan
- High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) employee only coverage provided at no cost
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off (PTO accrues every pay period starting with first fully completed pay cycle after 90 days)
- 401(k) double match offered up to 4%
- Short-term Disability
- Critical Illness
- Supplemental life
Safety Sensitive: Yes
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
The Life Skills Coach provides psycho-educational groups, activities and interventions to members outside of regular program hours, overnight, and on weekends with a Recovery-oriented, person-centered approach. The Life Skills Coach works within a Treatment Team and under the supervision of a Mental Health Professional and Program Supervisor to provide clinically appropriate activities while assuring that all members receive services/interventions as prescribed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Must have completed CSSP and Co-occurring training.
- Timely completion of work assignments, work flexible hours as indicated, and log work on appropriate forms.
- Maintain current certifications as a QBHP to include Face to Face MHP Supervision every 14 days with a minimum of 12 contacts every 90 days.
- Must complete mandated Inservice training once per 12 month period. Must have a total of eight hours every twelve months beginning with the date of certification as a QBHP
- Maintain open communication with supervisor and branch leadership.
- Submit all required documentation by the end of every shift.
- Coordinate effectively with supervisor and staff.
- Follow all Program Schedules as posted.
- Maintain healthy relationships with members, always respecting appropriate boundaries.
- Assist members as necessary or as assigned in maintaining a safe, clean, healthy treatment and residential environment.
- Collaborate with other members of treatment team and other shifts assuring communication of vital member and or other information.
- Must have the ability to access and transport members in all company vehicles as applicable. This will require a valid driver’s license.
- Must follow all CSSP Guidelines regarding transport Logs
- The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
- Must be able to work shifts assigned based on the needs of the members and/or branch. Every effort will be made to maintain a consistent schedule but there may times that schedules change on short notice.
- Must be able to do housekeeping duties, such as, but not limited to, laundry, sweeping, mopping, cooking meals, kitchen clean up, bathroom cleaning, etc.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $18.00 per hour