Pediatric Physical Therapist
Provide Physical Therapy services by assessing, evaluating, diagnosing, and treating patients in need of physical therapy.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & BASIC DUTIES
1. Conducts physical therapy services, as appropriate.
2. Completes physical therapy evaluations and reevaluations as prescribed/needed.
3. Completes a formal written report of findings.
4. Develops individualized physical therapy treatment plans.
5. Provides progress notes in the appropriate format for every service billed.
6. Completes and closes all progress notes in the time frame required by billing system.
7. Assists with completion of other documentation related to physical therapy evaluations and therapy, as appropriate.
8. Refers patients for additional clinical services, as needed.
9. Attends and actively participates in job-related functions such as parent meetings, peer reviews, workshops, and mandatory trainings, as indicated.
10. Maintains familiarity with health and safety guidelines, including standard precautions and daily operating procedures.
11. Represents the program to parents, visitors, and the public in a positive way.
12. Completes relevant and approved continuing professional education each year as required to maintain professional licensure and CCL standards.
13. May perform other related or non-related duties, as assigned.
Experience/ Knowledge required:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to talk or hear. The employee is regularly required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
The noise level in the work environment is moderate.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: Up to $75,000.00 per year
See our website www.growlearningcentre.com
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: In person
Help us keep our content clean, is there anything wrong with this job? Please report it and we'll update or remove it.Report job
What issue did you find on this job?