If you are interested in being part of building something special, this is the perfect job for you. A rapidly growing hospitality/management company is looking for a FULL TIME Laundry Attendant
for their Honeysuckle Inn located in Branson.
Our ideal candidate must be a team player that is passionate about their work, willing to go above and beyond for our guests, and embrace the concept of “all hands-on deck”.
- Washes, cleans and folds all hotel laundry.
- Utilizes the checklist to inspect, clean, and secure the facilities.
- Accurately completes the monthly linen inventory and reports any deficits to the supervisor.
- Assists Housekeeper in stocking the carts with appropriate inventory.
- Maintains a neat, clean, and organized laundry room.
- Communicates with housekeeping, front desk, and maintenance staff on the status of rooms, laundry, and any maintenance needs.
- Serve as a room attendant to replenish guest rooms with amenities, supplies, and linens, and may be called upon to assist in the removal of dirty linens from rooms.
- Follow Choice Hotel safe work habits and standards.
- Hotel/Hospitality Experience Preferred
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing, lifting up to 25 pounds, bending and reaching, kneeling, or crouching.
While we offer a flexible work schedule, our hotel is a year-round, 24/7 operation, so your schedule will possibly include holidays, weekends and alternate shifts.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Apply by responding to this posting or at the location:100 Hopkins Place