Shira Laser is looking for an experienced Laser Technician/ licensed Esthetician to join our team to perform a variety of elite, non-invasive laser and aesthetic treatments for our clientele. The ideal candidate will have a passion for esthetics, is resourceful, and dependable, have the willingness to learn, strong communication skills, has an aptitude for sales and has exceptional bedside manner.
A Day in the Life of a Laser Technician
- Provide exceptional service to our clientele by enhancing customer satisfaction, experience and productivity.
- Maintain a professional neat appearance individually and adheres to the approved dress code to ensure upscale atmosphere of the med spa.
- Perform laser services that are not limited to but include; Laser Hair Removal, Laser Skin Treatments.
- Perform aesthetic services that are not limited to but include; derma-planning, micro-needling with and without PRP, facials, chemical peels, and HydraFacial.
- Provide a client centered customized plan to meet their skin care needs through performing services, and selling products, and treatments.
- Perform full aesthetic consultations to meet all client's aesthetic short/long-term goals.
- Maintain elite, clean, and organized work/treatment areas throughout the location.
- Ensure charting is accurate, timely, and completely performed to best depict all client appointments and experiences.
- Ensure that client concerns or issues are reviewed, resolved and communicated in a timely manner to the Aesthetic Sales Manager.
- Self-promote and engage in all Company owned social media platforms created with the assistance of the Marketing department.
Skills, Qualifications and Experience Needed
- Esthetician License issued by NY State is required.
- Experience with Cynosure and/or Candela required.
- Being able to work weekends and have a flexible schedule is required.
- Must possess a strong and extensive knowledge of laser, and skin treatment procedures.
- Experience in customer service and sales is necessary.
- Maintains a high level of integrity with a strong ethical foundation.
- Must have sound judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
- Must have strong oral and written communication skills be highly organized and be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Brooklyn, NY 11211: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Laser Hair Removal: 2 years (Required)
- Cynosure and/or Candela: 1 year (Required)
- NYS Esthetician license (Required)
Work Location: One location