Neumeister & Associates, LLP is a full-service accounting firm that offers professional accounting and consulting services to a broad client base. Clients, both individuals and business, operate in industries such as insurance, manufacturing, real estate, retail, oil and gas, entertainment, pharmaceuticals, technology, construction, health care, distribution, and financial services. The company specializes in forensic accounting, which includes commercial damage calculations, fraud investigations, family law matters, business valuations, and litigation support.
We are currently looking to appoint a new bookkeeper to join our practice.
- Coordinate and maintain records for firm and firm’s clients.
- Prepares and records asset, liability, equity, revenue, and expense entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Maintains and balances subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, posting, reconciling transactions.
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information and preparing balance sheet, profit and loss, cash flows, and other statements.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Create and modify templates for letters, faxes, and firm literature.
- Update, maintain, and enforce office policies and procedures.
- Perform online research for firm and clients.
- Supervise, train, and direct staff inclusive of monitoring budgets on client engagements.
- Providing regular feedback and direction to staff ensuring workpapers are consistently formatted and appropriately named and organized.
- Liaise with clients and vendors.
- Provide support to other staff and affiliates.
- Assist Operations with client engagements, onboarding, Human Resources tasks, and internal finance.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- 1-2+ years of experience in general accounting.
- Experience with QuickBooks Online.
- A proactive approach to tasks with the ability to anticipate project needs and plan ahead for the needs of the client.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Word, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- CPA licensure (completed or at least in progress).
- Master’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Data Analytics, or other business-oriented discipline.
- CFE, ABV, CFF, or CMA credential.