Automotive Body Shop / Collision Center Technician
We know that good body techs do more than repairs, they make our customer’s vehicles, and our shop, look good! If you are experienced, hard-working and known for your skill and attention to detail, then our busy collision center may be the right fit for you!
* Possess an operating knowledge of measuring systems
- Diagnose and repair full-frame vehicles and uni-body structural damage
- Repair and replace body panels
- Replace damaged wiring harnesses or reinstall harnesses after body repair
- Remove and reinstall interiors
- Attend weekly department meetings
- Maintain clean work area
Compensation is based on experience
Benefits include medical, vision and dental insurance, vacation time, company sponsored continuing education and training.
Our company maintains a strong policy of equal employment opportunity for all associates. We hire, train, promote and compensate associates on the basis of personal and professional competence and potential for advancement without regard for race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, disability or citizenship, as well as other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.