The Membership Initiatives Lead Coordinator supports the process to engage existing and new members through the development and delivery of campaign strategies. Assists in developing and implementing plans for membership extension in all Girl Scouts Heart of the Hudson (GSHH) markets. Represents GSHH in the community through direct delivery of program virtual and in person to the target markets and promotes the Girl Scout program via presentations, collaborative efforts and networking. In partnership with the Director of Community Engagement, cross-functionally to grow and sustain GSHH membership.
· This position works under the direction and in partnership with the Director of CE to position initiatives in areas where there is potential growth
· Takes lead in the review of market share and demographic data to determine best locations for membership growth
· Lead cross functional efforts to support membership retention and recruitment including specific resources to support the Hispanic [CM1]Market
· Works cross functionally with the Community Engagement and Girl Experience teams to ensure membership initiatives are planned and delivered in areas where Girl Scouting is absent
· Manage volunteer preparation to implement year round membership campaigns and initiatives
· Develop and Support current community based Girl Scouting program venues and opportunities throughidentified schools, religious houses of worship, civic and social organizations and other community-based organizations.
· Oversee, implement and provide support/input to the Director of Community Engagement regarding the implementation and reporting for grant-funded initiatives, community based and in-school programs as part of the GSHH mission to serve girls.
· Maintain a Customer Service focus for both internal and external stakeholders.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
Education, Preparation, and Training
· Bachelor's degree or combination of education, training and experience that demonstrates the ability to perform the duties of the position.
· Experience supporting volunteers and partnership program activities
· Understanding of the applications of the Girl Scout program, philosophy and policies.
· Successful completion of a background check.
· Support GSHH’s dedication to promoting diversity, equity and inclusion.
· Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines.
· Must possess superior organizational, time management and customer service skills.
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills to ensure effective interactions with diverse individuals, at all levels of the organization and with the public.
· Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
· Strong work ethic, unquestionable reputation for honesty and integrity. Must have the ability to maintain utmost confidentiality at all times.
· Must be able to work flexible work schedule including possible nights/weekends. Hours will vary depending on the time of year.
· Able to lift up to 25 lbs.
· Extensive time sitting and standing.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including but not limited to Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
· Experience using a Customer Relationship Management system, Salesforce preferred, is a plus. Experience with a Business Intelligence tool, preferably Looker, is a plus.
· Must be able to travel to other offices, possess own car and valid driver’s license, on an as needed basis.
· Occasional out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be necessary to attend conferences.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $51,480.00 per year
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Eastchester, NY 10709
Help us keep our content clean, is there anything wrong with this job? Please report it and we'll update or remove it.Report job
What issue did you find on this job?