Dietary Aide Full Time Days
06 Mar 2023
Florence Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, LLC
Come join our team!! $2,500.00 SIGN ON BONUS!!!
Apply for this job
Full Time position with vacation, personal time and 401K. Health, Dental and Vision.
DUTIES for a Dietary Aide !
JOB KNOWLEDGE AND ROLE RESPONSIBILITIES:
1.Prepares patient trays according to instructions/orders.
2.Assists in preparation and portioning of meal items according to menu and dietary requirements.
3.Employs proper food handling techniques whether in preparation of food, setting up, or serving trays.
4. Cleans, washes, and sanitizes dishes, flatware, and utensils used to serve patients and others.
5. Assists in maintaining the general cleanliness of the dishwashing area.
6. Cleans work area and equipment as assigned.
7. Puts up stock in food storage areas and refrigerators as assigned.
8. Delivers food, nourishments, and supplies to Nursing Units and other areas as assigned.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS: For a Dietary Aide
1. Possesses a High School Diploma or sufficient knowledge and education to perform job functions.
2.Experience in Dietary Department, large volume food preparation, and service preferred.
3.Ability to communicate effectively and sensitively with other staff members, referral sources, residents, their families, and physicians.
4.Has no findings of resident abuse, mistreatment, neglect, or misappropriation of resident property listed on the registry.
5.Must be able to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing, and possess sufficient communication skills to perform the tasks required.
6.Must be fully COVID vaccinated or at least started the process.
Help us keep our content clean, is there anything wrong with this job? Please report it and we'll update or remove it.
What issue did you find on this job?