More Information about this Job:
IMMEDIATE HIRING! Dispatch FULL-TIME Opportunity
We're hiring Dispatchers
that will respond to emergency and non-emergency calls for ambulance and transportation services. This person assigns and routes transportation requests and can provide clear communication in all situations to ensure quality support and care to our customers.
- Dispatchers will proficiently monitor and respond to calls and emails using established call handling time leveraging the communication and information management system to deliver excellent customer support to providers, facilities and member representatives.
- Use appropriate methods to schedule, assign, review and route transportation requests.
- Clearly document communications following protocols and processes, and properly identify and escalate issues as necessary.
- Effectively communicate trip data including confirmations, routing time, issues and performance.
- Dispatchers will work collaboratively and in a professional manner with all allied health and public safety personnel as well as your fellow coworkers.
Minimum Required Qualifications:
- Successful Dispatchers will demonstrate organization, multitasking and time management skills.
Why Choose AMR ?
High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- Some work experience, preferably in dispatch or routing calls in customer service
AMR is one of Global Medical Response 's (GMR) family of solutions. Our GMR teams deliver compassionate, quality medical care, primarily in the areas of emergency and patient relocation services. View the stories on how our employees provide care to the world at www.AtaMomentsNotice.com. Learn how our values are at the core of our services and vital to how we approach care, and check out our comprehensive benefit options at GlobalMedicalResponse.com/Careers .
Global Medical Response and its family of companies are an Equal Opportunity Employer, which includes supporting veterans and providing reasonable accommodations for individuals with a disability. Notice of Nondiscrimination: https://www.globalmedicalresponse.com/docs/site/non-discrimination