An international automotive parts manufacturing company is actively seeking a Production Control Manager to join their facility near Guntersville, AL. A successful candidate has 10+ years of experience in production control management in manufacturing setting and 3-5 years in management role.
Responsibilities of Production Control Manager
· Oversee the production control department for effective operation
· Work with production department for strategies and smooth communication
· Analyze the current production efficiency and report to management
· Plan the production schedule according to sales forecasts, orders from customers and logistics situation
· Monitor the inventory level and solve issues if necessary
· Ensure effective communication with other departments regarding production schedules and production goals
· Manage the production flow and adjust schedules in case of delay
· Monitor the safety procedures of production lines
· Ensure the products meet quality standards under the current production schedule
· Perform all other duties as assigned
Qualifications of Production Control Manager to
· 3-5 years of experience in management role
· 10+ years of experience in production control management in manufacturing setting
· Experience in the automotive industry is a plus
· Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management or Business Administration or other related major
· Knowledge of MRP and ERP systems
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, especially Excel
· Strong leadership skills in a team environment and skills to bring a positive atmosphere to the team
· Ability to be flexible to work effectively with a wide variety of people and to work responsibly and effectively in a multicultural environment
· Excellent communication (Speaking, Writing, Reading, Listening) and presentation skills
· Ability to multi-task and perform duties time efficiently
· Team-worker, Detail-oriented, Responsible, Punctual, Self-motivated
· While performing the duties of this job you may be required to intermittently sit, stand, walk, lift up to 25 pounds, lift in excess of 25 pounds with a lift assist, climb stairs, use hands to handle or feel parts/equipment, reach with hands and arms, stoop, kneel, crouch, bend at the waist, talk and hear. You may also be required to use close vision, distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and peripheral vision.
Activ8 Recruitment & Solutions / Renaissance Resources Inc., has been one of the leading recruiting firms in North America when it comes to working with Japanese Businesses for almost 20 years. Our services are based on the needs of our clients, and we connect them with qualified candidates in the Automotive, Electronics, Food & Beverage, Logistics, Manufacturing, and Oil & Gas industries. With the recent expansion to California and the NYC/NJ area, our coastal offices have started working with clients in the Banking, Finance, and Entertainment Industries. We like to take the approach of working one on one with each of you to ensure that we have the best understanding of your background and what it is you are looking for in a career.
We screen ALL Candidates to verify the validity of each applicant with criminal background / Social Security verification. Upon submitting your resume, we will contact only those candidates that we deem qualified for our client. If we do not contact you, we do not see the fit for the position. If we are unable to reach you in a reasonable time-frame, you will be eliminated from the pool of potential candidates.
“Direct applicants only."
“We do not accept any resumes from any third party organizations or other recruiters.”
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $90,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Help us keep our content clean, is there anything wrong with this job? Please report it and we'll update or remove it.Report job
What issue did you find on this job?