Medical Technologist MT / MLT
Great benefits / Cometitive Salary / 1st Shift
The ideal candidate for this role will perform and monitor a full range of laboratory testing and analysis. Assumes responsibility for problem resolution, quality control, and required equipment maintenance with minimal supervision.
- Active certification through ASCP or AMT required - eligible for cert within 6 months will be considered for an ideal candidate.
- 6 Months of Medical Laboratory Technologist / Technician experience required
- Need to have a basic grasp of scientific laboratory procedures, including using laboratory equipment and generating reports from laboratory tests
- The Medical Laboratory Technologist will spend the bulk of their time testing blood and bodily fluids by using complex laboratory equipment to ascertain a wide variety of information
- Examine specimens for bacteria, viruses or parasites
- Measure levels of drugs or other chemicals in the blood to help ensure medications are at their most therapeutic levels
- Look at the chemical content of the blood to determine deficiencies in nutrients or excesses of cholesterol or blood sugars
- Make use of cell counters, cultures, microscopes and other various types of equipment
For immediate consideration for this opportunity, call or email resume to:
Jojo Tran || Executive Recruiter ||