Little Sleepies is a high growth eCommerce business specializing in buttery soft pajamas, daywear, and nursery essentials crafted from proprietary Lunaluxe™ bamboo fabric, custom-milled for maximum softness and coziness! Lunaluxe™ bamboo is hypoallergenic, gentle on sensitive skin, breathable, has natural UV protection, and fits your little one 3X longer than other brands.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and highly motivated Customer Support Specialist to enhance our customer experience team. In this role, you will be the primary and first point of contact for customer inquiries through different channels including email, social media channels, and/or e.g., Gorgias and Facebook. This role requires excellent interpersonal communication skills, intuitive empathy, and impeccable writing skills.
Location: This is a fully remote position based in the United States.
This position is not eligible for Visa sponsorship.
Schedule: This role schedule will be a Tuesday through Saturday shift, with hours between 9:00 am to 7:00 pm Eastern time. Additionally, the incumbent must be available for weekly team meetings and once a monthly All-Hands Company meeting.
- Provide knowledgeable answers to customer inquiries regarding the product and the brand while maintaining a positive, empathetic, and professional attitude toward customers at all times.
- Understand the customer’s needs and execute the appropriate policies and procedures that best serve the company and customer.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a timely and effective manner via email, social media.
- Ensure that appropriate actions are taken to resolve customer problems and concerns to provide the highest level of customer care in the industry.
- Maintain customer accounts and records of customer interactions with details of inquiries, complaints, or comments.
- Use knowledge of a specific product, service, or other assigned area of expertise to answer inquiries.
- Handle a high volume of emails and messages from customers while creating a positive experience.
- Thrive in an environment with high performance standards.
- Become a raving fan of all things Little Sleepies and able to communicate effectively about our products and services.
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 1-3 years of customer service experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient computer and typing skills. Typing - minimum 60-80 WPM is preferable.
- Basic experience with Google Suite - comfortable with adding, adjusting, and reading information in a spreadsheet format is useful
- Experience with Gorgias/Zendesk/Shopify and social media platforms such as Facebook is helpful.
- Professional demeanor and attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability with email communications and etiquette, conveying information and assisting customers
- Time management multi-tasker, able to prioritize projects and follow up with customers in a timely manner
- Proactive with a strong sense of urgency
- Experience with communication escalations
- A ‘no task is too small’ attitude willing to jump in as needed to support the team.
We work with a very sensitive clientele base as many of our customers are new parents or parents of young children. It’s important to us that our Customer Support Specialists can provide friendly, personalized, and compassionate assistance.
Positive Attitude/ Empathy - It is an absolute must to be able to meet customers with kindness and positivity.
- Friendly Demeanor/Tone - Most importantly, you need to be able to convey your friendliness through writing.
- Flexibility - No two days are the same in this role. No two customers will be the same.
- Problem Solving - This role is very nuanced, and not everything is straightforward. Must have a willingness to approach a problem from all angles to find the best solution.
- Teamwork - We are a very close-knit team and we depend on each other to help brainstorm solutions to problems, and support one another.
- Communication - We depend on everyone having open and honest communication.
- Curiosity - It is important that team members feel comfortable asking questions. Knowledge is power.
- Independence - An ability to responsibly monitor your own time, breaks, and daily activities.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance.
- Paid time off, vacation.
- Sick days.
- Paid holidays.
- Short and long term disability.
- Life insurance.
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Flexible Spending Accounts.
- Home office stipend.
- Internet stipend.
- Company discount.
- Team building activities.
- Company-issued computer.