A leading law firm is searching for a talented Marketing Coordinator to join their growing team! The position offers a hybrid work schedule, with Mondays and Fridays being WFH. All applicants must have graphic design experience, specifically, Adobe and Canva
This position is responsible for supporting the marketing and business development team initiatives, including assisting with the creation and development of marketing collateral and supporting the team with the execution of Firm events. The Marketing Coordinator will collaborate with the Marketing/Business Development teams in preparing and producing informational materials, business development presentations and firm social media posts incorporating brand concepts.
- Interface with Chief Business Development & Marketing Officer (CBDMO), Business Developers (BD), Marketing Supervisor (MS), Marketing Coordinator (MC) and Practice Groups Leaders (PGL) regarding campaign development and marketing communication requirements.
- Assist the BD/Marketing team with the communication of project objectives, timelines, and deliverables to PGL and other teams within the Firm.
- Work with and support respective practice group leaders and BD/Marketing team members to assist in the planning and management of virtual and live events including pre, during, and post-event activities.
- Assist with all stages of event management process: planning, outreach to vendors and contract negotiations, event promotion, outreach, on site management etc.
- Support the MS in preparing and/or editing content for all firm publications, advertisements, award submissions and any firm conferences/events, whether virtual or in person as well as other content as necessary.
- Support the MS in maintaining a directory and inventory of marketing content, ensuring all resources are current and accurate
- Support the MS in the design, creation and editing of a wide variety of customized, professional-quality marketing materials.
- Collaborate with the Marketing team to provide insight on new ideas for marketing materials that promote company brand and services.
- Support the MS with the creation, updating, and editing of proposals, presentations and other marketing materials for specific meetings and events using marketing resource materials.
- Support the BD/Marketing team members with the implementation of new opportunities, tracking of existing business development opportunities and update CRM reporting.
- Assist the BD/Marketing team with the conducting and analysis of market research to identify new opportunities and trends.
- Support the MS with the management of social media posts and the firm’s website.
- Complete all special projects as requested (assignments and projects are varied with moderate to high impact).
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 2 years of marketing experience
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience with event management
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Graphic design experience preferred
Job Skills & Knowledge:
- Ability to work in a fast moving, team environment
- Ability to multi-task, manage time-sensitive projects and meet deadlines
- Ability to interact with senior leadership
- Able to work independently with little supervision and execute cross-functional projects end-to-end
- Strong writing skills including a strong command of grammar and proofreading
- Strong event management experience, with specific experience assisting in the execution of various event tasks (planning, promotion, outreach, on site management etc)
- Knowledge of graphic design programs is preferred including, but not to be limited to: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, CorelDraw, Inkscape, Sketch, etc. is strongly preferred
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- LinkedIn experience
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $60,000.00 - $65,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- New York, NY 10004: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Marketing: 1 year (Required)
- Events management: 1 year (Required)
- Canva: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in New York, NY 10004