This is a long term contract position at a leading personal care product manufacturing firm. The position will start in-house, can eventually go hybrid. We need someone for 20-25 hours per week on a long-term contract basis. Pay between $25-$29/hr.
· Maintains records of financial transactions by establishing accounts; posting transactions; ensure legal requirements compliance.
· Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts; defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
· Maintains subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions.
· Balances subsidiary accounts by reconciling entries.
· Maintains general ledger by transferring subsidiary account summaries.
· Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance; reconciling entries.
· Maintains historical records by filing documents.
· Prepares financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
· Complies with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements; enforcing adherence to requirements; filing reports; advising management on needed actions.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Bookkeeper Qualifications / Skills:
· Developing Standards
· Analyzing Information
· Dealing with Complexity
· Reporting Research Results
· Data Entry Skills
· Attention to Detail
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
· Associates degree in accounting, finance, or related field
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 - $29.00 per hour
Ability to commute/relocate:
Work Location: One location
Help us keep our content clean, is there anything wrong with this job? Please report it and we'll update or remove it.Report job
What issue did you find on this job?