Payroll Accounting Analyst 1196547 #PP
A leading digital streaming network is looking for a Payroll Accounting Analyst. The successful candidate will play an integral part in the SAP Employee Central Payroll (ECP) system for Payroll costing. The ideal candidate must have a thorough understanding and solid foundation of Payroll accounting theory and apply those principles in executing job duties with limited supervision. The company offers a great work environment!
Payroll Accounting Analyst Pay and Benefits:
Hourly pay: $45-$55/hr
- Worksite: Leading digital streaming network (Hybrid, can go on-site 2-3 days a week. New York, NY 10036)
- W2 Employment, Group Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, Retirement Savings Program, PSL
- 40 hours/week, 12 Month Assignment
Payroll Accounting Analyst Responsibilities:
Reconcile weekly and monthly SAP ECP Payroll costing reports to the Division GL files transferred for posting.
- Review and communicate data to key Company financial customers while applying discretion and good judgment regarding sensitive information.
- Respond to and maintain written and verbal communication with internal financial customers.
- UAT Participation to test any ongoing Payroll GL costing data changes, including future changes to a new SAP code block.
- Participate in implementation meetings for the new SAP Financial system.
- Perform general ledger analysis of payroll accounts as needed.
- Work on Special Accounting Projects assigned as needed.
Payroll Accounting Analyst Qualifications:
5 years of experience with other large Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems such as SAP or Oracle and familiarity with associated system ad hoc query reports.
- Proficient in Excel functionality including VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, Concatenate, and related functions, making use of pivot tables, auditing formulas, filtering, and sorting of data.
- Ability to extract and report on data using Excel formulas.
- Must have good organization and documentation skills.
Payroll Accounting Analyst Shift:
9 am-6 pm/8 am-5 pm with overtime as needed.
Flexible work from home options available.