Company: NYU Langone
Title: Vulnerability Analyst
Duration: 6 Month Contract + Extensions, Potential Permanent Hire
Location: 1 Park Ave New York, NY 10016 - MUST be onsite once per week
- 5+ years of experience working within Information Security
- Strong knowledge in Vulnerability discovery, analysis, prioritization and reporting
- Proactively conduct security gap analysis, propose and implement security control
- Working knowledge with vunerability management tools (Rapid7, Tenable, Qualys)
- Manage 30+ servers that fall under our group's purview (InsightVM, Checkmarx), including daily maintenance, patch and upgrade
A leading hospital system sitting in New York City is seeking a Vulnerability Analyst to join their Cyber Security team. This person will be responsible for reducing cyber-attacks surfaces by focusing on vulnerability management which include vulnerability discovery, risk assessment, impact analysis, and prioritization of remediation/mitigation tasks; this person will work closely with stakeholders to make sure that all critical vulnerabilities will be taken care of on time. This person will be on a team of 3 total members in order to move projects along.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $55.00 - $75.00 per hour
Work Location: Hybrid remote in New York, NY 10016
Help us keep our content clean, is there anything wrong with this job? Please report it and we'll update or remove it.Report job
What issue did you find on this job?