At Five Star Food Service, our Warehouse Associates receive the work orders, pull the snacks/drink items and place them in the designated areas for our designated routes while also keeping a clean work area.
Perks of working at Five Star:
- Paid Vacation after 6 Months
- Seven Paid Holiday Days
- Competitive Starting Rate
- Ability to Earn Quarterly Bonuses
- Medical, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) Matching Program
Warehouse Associates responsibilities include:
- Receive the work orders, pull the drinks and snack products and place them in the designated tubs for our designated routes.
- Count the products and load the tubs that are filled onto the delivery route trucks and assist with the proper storage of products inside the warehouse while ensuring proper rotation of products based on freshness dates.
- Sort and move various products within the warehouse environment using a self-propelled electric pallet jack and/or standard fork pallet jack.
- Keeping a clean work area.
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment.
- Must have a Highschool diploma or GED
- Must be able to lift 25lbs+; on a repetitive basis and have the ability to reach, bend, stoop on a frequent basis.
- Work in a non-climate controlled environment.
- Must be able to consent to a drug screen.
- Must be able to consent to a pre-employment background check.
- Ability to follow workplace safety policies and guidelines.
- Preferred experience in a warehouse environment.
- Preferred experience using a Forklift and/or Pallet Jack to load/unloading trucks.
- Must obtain DOT physical
- Full-Time Employee Benefits Package Includes: Medical, Vision, Dental, Life & AD&D, Critical Illness, Short & Long Term Disability, 401(k), paid vacations and holidays
- Help us generate 500,000 meals for hungry kids each year via our 501(c)3 charity, Feeding the Future, Inc.
- Status: Full-Time
- Work Shift: Sun-Thur (Sun 6:30am until done, Mon-Thur 12:00pm until done)
- Pay Rate: $12.50/hr
About Five Star Food Service:
Join one of the nation’s largest on-site food and beverage service providers proudly offering custom solutions to our clients including micro markets, full-line vending, coffee service, pantry service, sustainable products, water (filtered and bottled) service, catering, and corporate food service.
Notice: Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.