At Shamrock, we do things a bit differently than your average roofing and construction company. We have a familiar name with a trusted process. We also offer a different opportunity than your basic corporation. We are family-owned, therefore, we treat our employees like family, too!
Roofing sales is a great opportunity for those looking to make a difference in their community. With access to the latest and most advanced roofing materials and installation techniques, you can be sure to provide your customers with the highest quality of service and satisfaction. You'll have the opportunity to build relationships with local homeowners, contractors, and businesses and help them find the best roofing solution for their needs. With a strong understanding of the industry and a commitment to customer service, you can make a real difference in the lives of your customers and your community.
What you'll be doing in this sales role is the planning, coordination, and supervision of a wide range of activities that are necessary to complete a roofing project, from start to finish. This includes:
- Prospect new customers and provide estimates
- Serves as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters in a given sales territory
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Provide an outstanding customer experience
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize profits
- Check roof quality, inspect the damage, and monitor the construction progress
- Keep team and customer informed along the way
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
- Material selection & site safety preparation
- Your office support team handles scheduling, procuring materials and labor, managing the installation and maintenance / warranties of the roof, and ensuring that all safety standards, regulations, and building codes are being followed
- Your role as the Account Manager is to ensure the successful completion of a roofing project and a satisfied customer
- You will provide the oversight and expertise as an Account Manager by coordinating the various components of the project, as well as ensure that all parties involved are meeting the expectations of the project
Things you need for this sales position:
- A self-starting attitude
- Reliable Transportation, a truck is best. You will need to carry a ladder with you.
- Cell Phone
- Enjoy working outside
- Able to climb a ladder
- Strong communication skills, driven and goal-oriented.
We train new Account Managers from the ground up. To be successful you must be willing to learn our method of sales. We use a software program that tracks patterns of weather. We know what neighborhoods will need our services.
What we offer:
- Health Insurance options discussed in the hiring process
- Onsight company truck (details discussed in the hiring process)
- Paid training
- Sign-on bonuses with qualifications
- Referral bonuses
- We offer both traditional and non-traditional work benefits, all to be discussed throughout the hiring process and offered to full-time employees after a qualification period
- Commissions range between $50-100k+/year (details discussed during the hiring process)
- This is a family-owned business so we make it a common practice to treat all our employees as if they are family!
We realize there are so many unknowns in the workforce these days. At Shamrock Roofers we offer a stable and secure work environment. Want to learn more? Send us your application. We look forward to reviewing it!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 - $100,000.00 per year
- Company car
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Can you reliably commute to our NW Arkansas-based office?
- Are you willing/able to get on a roof to inspect and assess potential damage?
Work Location: One location