AT&T Retail Sales Associate – Hiring Immediately – No Commission Caps!
Blue Link Wireless LLC
Part-time and Full-time positions available!
Compensation: Blue Link Wireless LLC (AT&T) Retail Sales Associates have the potential to earn up to $27.00 per hour or more based on performance and receives access to a generous benefits package including 401k!
Blue Link Wireless is excited to announce that employees have rated Blue Link Wireless as one of the Highest Rated Wireless Companies on Indeed.com with a 4.1 rating!
Blue Link Wireless, an authorized retailer for AT&T Wireless, has immediate openings for AT&T Retail Sales Associates due to increased demand of AT&T products and services. If you have experience with being extremely friendly, and helpful in a customer facing industry, we need to talk! Blue Link Wireless has one of the most lucrative compensation programs in retail. So, if you are looking for a change of pace and / or a better opportunity, you owe it to yourself to apply today!
- Blue Link Wireless offers the opportunity for commission/bonus based on performance
- We have a lucrative performance-based commission/incentive model, as an example there is a potential to earn up to an additional $15/hour in earned commission based on performance. This is in addition to your hourly rate
These are the general job duties typically associated with this position, and actual job duties may include additional duties depending upon location and services offered.
- Possess a competitive spirit and desire to meet and exceed sales goals
- Stay current with the latest data/entertainment technology and devices, such as Wi-Fi, data devices, TV entertainment tools
- Understand customers' needs and help them discover how our products meet those needs
- Multi-task in a fast-paced team environment
- Educate and engage customers through product demonstrations
- Interact with customers and provide prompt and courteous customer service to all customers
- Attain monthly goals and objectives
- Ability to work in other locations as the needs of the business dictate.
- Complete all aspects of opening and closing the store in accordance with written procedures
- Submit all transaction journals on a daily basis
- Assist with inventory maintenance
- 1-3 years retail/customer facing/sales experience preferred but not required.
- Bilingual preferred but not required
- Sales Advocates are paid a competitive hourly rate and can earn additional monthly commission dollars by meeting and/or exceeding sales objectives!
- Desire to exceed customer expectations and a love of wireless technology
What We Offer:
As a Sales Associates, your hard work and professional dedication will be recognized! You will have the opportunity to grow within a new organization and take on leadership positions as we expand our footprint. Successful leaders will be advanced and given an unparalleled opportunity for growth. Sales Associates are paid a competitive salary and can earn additional commissions for each and every sale they make. No Monthly Cap on commissions
As a Sales Associates, you will receive:
- A competitive base salary plus commissions on every sale you make!
- No Commissions Cap!
- Generous Benefits package including a 401K program
- Access to the Alliance Protect Plan. This includes, 24/7 doctor access via tele-doc, global emergency services like prescription services, medical consultation, emergency medical evacuation, emergency roadside assistance and much more.
- Discounts on products and wireless phone service
- Excellent career development and growth opportunities
About Blue Link Wireless:
Blue Link Wireless is proud to be one of the fastest-growing AT&T Authorized Retailers in the country, and we’re just getting started! In our first year we have grown to over 230 locations in 21 states and have become the second largest AT&T Authorized Retailer in the United States!
Blue Link Wireless is primed for success; our founders have extensive and acclaimed experience in the wireless communications sector. Every member of our executive team is driven towards growth, and a desire to attract the friendliest, most knowledgeable team members to build our success one guest interaction at a time.
We are committed to training, promoting, and retaining our most valued resource, our team members. With Blue Link’s trajectory for growth, the potential for career advancement for top performers within our organization is unprecedented.
Blue Link Wireless is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding/lactation, and related medical conditions), age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, citizenship status, military/veteran status, and any other characteristic under applicable federal, state, or local law.
Blue Link Wireless provides modification/reasonable accommodation to disabled individuals to assist in the hiring process and to qualified individuals with disabilities in the performance of essential job functions, as required by federal, state, and local law. A reasonable effort is also made to accommodate the religious needs of employees. Any individual seeking modification/accommodation to submit an Application for Employment or to participate in the application/interview process should contact Human Resources.