Zanini is a 50-year success story, with the best yet to come. Originally specializing in wheel covers for the automotive industry, Zanini has grown to 1,400 employees supplying 90 million wheel trim units a year to almost every automaker in the world. That’s 1 in 4 of every wheel produced on the planet.
To ensure the continuing success of its customers, Zanini is today taking the lead in new areas that are becoming increasingly important for leading auto brands – safety, autonomous driving and sensorization. Zanini is using its expertise to pioneer new products such as Radome and decorative light and sensor integration to name a few.
We do all this because in our world success has only one meaning – the success of our customers.
Zanini is a family owned company with over 50 years of experience in the automotive industry. We are headquartered just outside of Barcelona, Spain with production plants and commercial offices on three different continents. Our global footprint not only provides us with global reach, but also provides ZANINI employees with a corporate culture that is as diverse as the locations we operate in and the customers we serve.
The role is to assure that Quality (External and Internal) is maintained and improved through monitoring and audits of the control plan and process.
Scope / Areas of Responsibility
· Provide data and information to the daily meeting for top concerns in production from previous day
· Manage/coordinate any needs for containment activities
· Responds to and communicates customer quality claims
· Provide weekly and monthly quality reports and any other data and or studies as required.
· Coordinate continuous operator, lead, trainers, and processor training related to control plans, procedures, instructions, specifications, inspection methods, quality tools and techniques for improvement acceptance criteria in order to ensure aligned criteria from shift to shift with customer expectations.
· Keep visual aids, catalogue of defects and boundary samples updated to support training and production guidelines
· Track NCRs issued by production and request disposition of rejected material in order to keep the non-conforming hold cage area clean.
· Coordinate product audits and layered process audits to make sure the audits are taking place in a timely manner and action items are closed.
· Support continuous improvement activities and participate in problem solving efforts as needed
· Responsible for the wheel exchange program
· Responsible to maintain the AAR samples and wheels
· Administer and interpret yearly color test (FARNSWORTH-MUNSELL) to any affected employee(s).
· Calculate/update environmental metrics on a monthly basis
· Provide support Environmental calendar for key mandatory reports; support all the team efforts to meet the due dates
Provides support for the activities related with Quality and Environmental System including the participation on 5Y teams and continuous improvement efforts.
· Experience in continuous improvement, solving problem, and leadership
· Basic knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office Software
· Experience with quality tools, 8D, fish bone diagrams, 5 whys are essential
Advisable professional experience
· 3 years’ experience in Quality
Job Type: Hourly non-exempt, full-time
Shift: First 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
Pay Rate: $19.50/hour (depending on experience)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $19.50 per hour
Work Location: One location
Help us keep our content clean, is there anything wrong with this job? Please report it and we'll update or remove it.Report job
What issue did you find on this job?